Terms of Participation
- The 2018 French Country Flea Market, Spring Show will be held March 23 and 24, 2018.
- Location: Sweet South Cottage – 6007 Veterans Memorial Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32309.
- Each vendor booth space is 15’ x 15’ and the cost for each space is $150.
- The French Country Flea Market (FCFM) is open to vendors on a space available, first-come, first-serve basis.
- We are a juried show. Booth spaces must be pre-paid at time of application.
- Approvals/denials will be conducted by the jury within thirty (30) days.
- In the event that a vendor is declined, their vendor fee will be returned in the manner in which the vendor paid.
- Vendor fee refunds for withdrawn vendors will be given if the withdrawal occurs at least Sixty (60) days prior to set-up day on March 22, 2018. Final day for withdrawal for approved vendors to receive a refund for the French Country Flea Market – Spring Show is January 21, 2018.
- Sweet South Cottage has the discretion to assign booth spaces.
By filling out and submitting this application the vendor agrees to:
- Booth setup at an assigned time on Thursday, March 22, 2018.
- Vendors must have a tent.
- Vendor booth and ALL goods must stay in place until the end of the Market at 5:00 pm on March 24, 2018. (Violation of this rule will result in a vendor not being re-admitted to future events).
- Vendors will pack up their tent and booth items before bringing their vehicle into the venue area.
- Vendors will comply with all instructions by law enforcement in charge and employees of Sweet South Cottage.
- Items for sale must be contained within the assigned booth space or in such a manner as to not cause a hazard or nuisance to other vendors or the public.
- Pets are not permitted in vendor booths.
- There is no smoking on the premises where the FCFM is held.
Tips for filling out the application
- Three photos are required, have them ready and upload each one individually or the upload time could be several minutes.
- Payment is required at the time of the application.
- This is a new application system that we are using, if you have any problems, then email us at email@example.com.